Want to make a delicious healthy soursop smoothie? It's easy. All you need to do is follow the recipe below.
- 2 cups of soursop pulp – fresh or canned
- 2 cups of filtered water
- Half a fresh lime
- 1 tsp of agave nectar (optional)
How to make a soursop smoothie
- Remove the skin from the soursop pulp.
- Remove the soursop seeds.
- Add the water to the soursop pulp.
- Squeeze in the juice of the half lime.
- Blend the ingredients.
Serves 1 to 2
Double up the recipe for larger portions or to serve more
Soursop sweetening tip
If your soursop is a little tart and you like it sweeter, try adding 1 tsp of agave nectar into the mix.
Soursop smoothie recipe on video
Watch the recipe below produced by OrganicHawaii.org to see how this is done step by step, (without the sweetening step).